Sunday 1 July 2012

I'm back

Hey peeps,
Im so very truely sorry for my sudden long disappearence. 
But guess what, Im back. I might not be back for good but least to say that Im back.

So how is everyone? Im sure after a certain amount of time not able to read any new post on my blog, no one visits it anymore.

I just wanna say that I miss everyone back home and yeah I cannot wait to go back to Malaysia

First Few Things I MUST Do When I Get Home:
  • Eat (obviously)
  • Go to the lake and cycle
  • Visit my friends (but most of them will still be having their spm)
  • STUDY FOR MY DRIVING TEST
So basically, Imma do my driving back in Malaysia and hope to get my full in 2 months. Such a over achiever. I know. I am going to do my best. 

Just a Picture of my lately (not really lately) (in may, lol):

When I look at you, all I see is perfection.

1 comment: