Friday 21 October 2011

Fangirl

Okay seriously. I have never fangirl this much in my life before cause like before One Direction I was tots in love with the Biebster. I mean Im still a fan.

BUT SERIOUSLY HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD GOTTA BE YOU!! AHMAZING.

I know you guys still have your exam. So maybe when you'll are done you can check out my tumblr.

My Tumblr

Seriously check that out.

This is Niall James Horan (September 13,1993). He's my favourite in the band. 
Isn't he just adorable. 
He is like the one I've been dreaming all my life. Except he doesn't even know I excist and like he lives half way around the world. :\ He likes food and he'll always hungry all the time. OMG JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL!! 

ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDSASDFGHJKL;';LKJHGFDS ADORABLE!

If only he was mine. :\ Well, I can dream can't I. As long Im supporting them and their happy. Im happy 


Sorry for not been posting. Been busy with stuff and like Im reading the most awesome fanfics. Ahhh I love it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment