Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Sky Is Everywhere. Author: Jandy Nelson

I just had an amazing journey today.

So I've finish my exams and is not going to talk about it.

So I decided to borrow from romance novels from the library yesterday (Tueday afternoon). In total I've borrowed 7. Unfortunately, I won't be able to read one of it because it is a series book and the one that I got is the 3rd one.

Today I read (read it as a past tense) The Sky Is Everywhere. And yeah it is everywhere. It brought me tears, cheers and shivers.
I think I'm in love with the book. I feel like reading it one more time. I cried several times when reading it. Oh and some words I didn't understand but decided not to do anything about it. :|

"WOW. I sobbed my eyes out and then laughed throught the tears. I have not fallen in love with a story and its characters like this in a long time. Stunning, heartbreaking, hilarious. A story that shakes the Earth"
-An Na, Printz Award Winner and National Book Award Finalist

^ That's exactly what I felt!!


Once you start with the book, you never want to stop. It's like you're there and living it as well.
And sometimes quotes that are tattoed in your heart. Sometimes you just want to continue the journey but it ends where it ends.

WARNING: I CRY TOO WHEN I READ BOOKS!!


Ps: I will post a cover of it and maybe some quotes. Hope that my readers can share the journey with me and go maybe read it??

No comments:

Post a Comment