Saturday 3 September 2011

Justin Bieber is not the only one who got my heart all rasing.

May I introduce to all of my readers (if I have any), btw sorry for not posting for so so long,
back to the think I wanted to introduce,

and NOW MAY I INTRODUCE ONE DIRECTION . These boys just have the kind of bromance you would go all D'awwww and alll. Makes me all mushy inside. I love them even though they don't know me.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This is what Mama is talking about!! 
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
Liam Payne 18 
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Harry Styles 17 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Zyan Malik 18
‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3
Niall Horan 17
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Louis Tomlinson 20
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Why them? You might ask. 
I mean, come on look at their face. Not to mention they really can sing.
Oh they have a song a really totally cute song.
What makes you beautiful :p I practically listen to this when I wake up, when I sleep, I freaking love this song. Do not start me on how many times I watched the vid. So cute so yummy (that is so wrong but so right) :p 

Don't believe me listen to their Forever Young on Youtube the live version.
Not only are they Hot and really Have Talent. 
Plus, people got to stop comparing them to Justin Bieber.
Oh, I can't wait for Justis's new album (Believe) to come out.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
For anyone looking for new songs. 

Hellelujah 
Kirk Franklin has got some powerful songs and videos on YT. Anyone going through a hard time, you should really listen to the message behind the song or in the song. :) 
One of my favorite song : Hello Fear - Kirk Franklin
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
They are really good :)
Break Free Committed (:
Please listen to the song. It's super good :) They were discovered in Sing-of. It's a TV series in the US. Committed got some serious good vocal chords :)

No comments:

Post a Comment