Monday 16 July 2012

Second day back to school

Second day was alright I guess, starting to get the hang of waking up at 7am in the morning again.

However, first day of school was bad.
An actual fire drill went off and it was raining the whole day.
Maybe that means that school is gonna get better from that day on and it kinda did.

Today wasn't that bad actually.

OMG it's like half a year gone already, time really flies when so many things are happening in life.

Sometimes I wish I was back home 
in Malaysia with my family and with my 
friends and meeting new people in Malaysia. 

So how is everyone doing?
Michelle has got her learners now. That's great. Now I know who to ask to drive me around. Haha. I'm meeting new people (boys). That's good. I mean once I get into University (saying that word makes me feel old) I'll probably have more guy friends.

No pictures on this post because all my pictures are on my phone. :)

Stay awesome everyone. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment