Tuesday 6 September 2011

BOO HOO

I kinda got stalked by this really creppy guy who lives near me. Not to say anything, I actually kinda feel really bad for him. Plus, I don't really want to talk about it. 

Well, basically had my first exam (two actually) today. I can tell you is no fun at all. NO FUN! 

I'll just tell you about my day. 
My day was pretty Boring. 
Ohmygosh tell you something, well I better not or not someone who reads my blog will tell that person. Hah!

Oh you know what, Afif said Hi back to me on facebook today. Weeee!! 
I think my Chinese kinda improved haha. 

I'm going to the library again tomorrow. :) Studying is actually fun ☜ can't believe I'm actually saying that.
Never in a Million Years I though I would say that. Another plus side of going to the library cute boys!! Hahaha 

SongOfTheDay - Good Life (One Republic)

I seriously need more vocabulary in my life I need more reading. ☺

:) 

Sophie my friend tied this for me!! Awesome right!! I know. :)

Half of me body

My other half

This jacket thing is so cool!! 

Haha these are what I have been up to lately :) 

More Vocabulary 
More Vocabulary 
Is extraordinary 
And also Legendary 






1 comment:

  1. wow honey you look mature in that dress!My oh my.It's like looking at you grow up.Man I sound so old.HAHA.Thinner liao ah!But still the same pretty face.;D

    ReplyDelete