Saturday 24 September 2011

Blank

I went to a bbq party today.
I had fun I guess.

Inlove with Cody Simpsons's song ♡
Cody Simpson's Not Just You

I feel like my life is missing someone or something. I don't know what. And I thought that by going to the bbq I might meet someone. I just feel I don't know like you know the feeling that you know that you have all your friends and stuff but you just feel cold and alone and you don't know what to do. Yeah, I'm having that feeling.

This is kinda like my journal. And I have no idea why other people are reading this. LOL.

So I tried to talk to Afif the other day. I know! I do not like him that way anymore. Totally over him I just want to be friends with him again. I don't get why he doesn't want to. It's so different here, that I feel weird telling my friends here about boys that I like. Cause wheneveer I tell MeiLing stuff I don't feel shy like you knoww...

Met a few boys today. Well, I'm always the awkward one out :) So yay to that!

I'm known as the Girl with the White Specks

Fat Leg and White Specks and the Guitar

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.



I love this quote so much. Unfortunately I don't know who wrote it or say it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment